At Dan Anderson Real Estate, we value our relationships with people. We want you to benefit financially from every real estate transaction in which you’re involved. Our goal is to help our customers build equity and long term value in real estate.
We have been in the business a long time, 35 years to be exact. The foundation of our business is rooted in a deep commitment to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with our customers and a belief that each and every client deserves the highest levels of support and service. Drawing on our knowledge of the local real estate market, its history and trends, our team can offer unbiased advice on even the most complex real estate transactions. We can help provide you with the education and information to make an informed decision on just about any real estate related decision you make.
We’ll help you determine if it makes good financial sense to sell your home in its current condition or if you should consider home renovations.
Our knowledge of local zoning restrictions and land use ordinances can help you make informed decisions as you consider buying, selling or repurposing real estate.
Real Estate Trends
Perspective is everything in real estate. We’ve seen it all through the years and can offer you expert advice on trends and what to expect in the market in the coming months.
Building a new home involves lots of decision-making. We can be a trusted, impartial resource through every phase of construction, helping you to make informed decisions.
Our real estate consulting services can help you get answers to questions such as:
- Is my extra lot buildable?
- Is it a good time to buy or sell?
- How is the Maine real estate market trending?
- What improvements should I make (or not make) to my house to add value?
- How can I avoid losing money in real estate?
- Should I spend a lot of money on a renovation or should I just sell my house as-is?
- Is building a house really as hard as they say?
- Should I buy a For Sale by Owner home?
- Do zoning regulations prohibit me from doing what I want to do?
- Do I have to pay for a road to be built to my property?
- What’s the timeline for a typical sale?
To learn more about our consultation services or to make an appointment for a consultation, please fill out the below form below: